Paytm Payments Bank Live: Get Free Vertual Rupay Card + Free Saving Account
Finally Paytm Payments Bank is Live. Now You Can Open Your Saving Account in Just Two Steps. If You are A KYC user then its Very Easy For you to open paytm Payments bank account. If You haven't did KYC then Visit Nearest Paytm KYC centre and Varify your Aadhar and PAN Card.
Currently Paytm is Offering Bank Facility to its Beta Users Only. So I am Adding Steps To become a Beta Tester and Avail Benefits.
Steps To Open Paytm Payments Bank Saving Account ?
1. Open Paytm App in Playstore.
2. Now Scroll Down And Click on Become A Beta Tester.
3. After Few Minutes You will become Beta Tester of Paytm and You will get a New Update of Paytm App.
4. After Updating Paytm Beta App open Paytm App and Click on Saving Account and Proceed.
4. Fill Nominee Details if you want to fill and Confirm.
5. That's it ! Now Your Paytm Bank Account is Ready to Use.
My Review After Testing Paytm Bank Account all Features :
As a Beta Tester I have Tested Almost all Features of Paytm Payments Bank and Below Are My Reviews
1. I Transferred 100 through IMPS in Paytm Payments Bank Account and Got it Instantly. Account Details are Working on IMPS.
2. Rupay Card is Not Working, I tried it on different merchant sites but transaction failed. I think Rupay Card Needs Improvement. ( May Be its a Short Technical Problem )
3. Transfer Facility in Bank Account is Working Smoothly You Can Transfer and 0 Fee and can Transfer funds easily.
4. UPI must be Introduced in Paytm Payments Bank, Because UPI enabled Wallets like BHIM is Not Accepting Paytm Account Details. Waiting For UPI in Paytm.
5. Physical Card Facility and Checkbook facility is not available as of Now.
6. I am unable to understand the indroduction of wallet and saving account seperately.
I will Edit And Repost New Features of Paytm As soon Paytm will launch. Keep Visiting dealofday.in
Thank You !